First Philippine Scales, Inc. is the Philippines’ #1 weighing scale manufacturer & supplier. They specialize in selling all kinds of scales: from catering to wet markets, agriculture, industrial environments, to selling high precision test weights & even customized weighing solutions based on business operations.
When First Philippine Scales, Inc. marketing manager reached out to me, they were already ranking for a national keyword in Google & already had a website but felt like it was lacking. They were getting a steady flow of customers in the website but felt like the website lacked clarity in its messaging & had a confusing navigation to guide customers to their end goal. They also had no proper system to generate leads & answer customer prompts quickly, hurting the company’s brand & losing them sales because of slow response times.
When I had the website rebuilt, we were able to:
- Give clarity to the company’s messaging. As a weighing scale company selling to businesses, we went with the big idea of “Weigh Faster & More Accurately”. The succeeding copy supports that big idea.
- Redesigned the website structure to have a clear flow to a desired action
- Every section of the website had a clear call to action to products & complimentary services like weighing systems & aftersales
- Each product had its own page now, with a “Request for Quotation” action being the clear call to action
- The next high value service, customized weighing systems, had proper web copy created in order to sell the service & get inquiries as the main call to action
- The next high value service, ISO Calibration Certification, had proper social proof & technical specifications displayed correctly without overwhelming the customer with too much technical jargon (but tech spec sheets also provided if further technical details needed)
- Email & phone numbers are sticky on top of the website the whole time, because their clientele use their phone numbers more than other digital means to reach out to the company.
- Placed lead generation & support systems
- Generate leads without extra work using pop-up opt-in & inquiry forms in the website, to remarket later down the line.
- Live-chat system to also generate leads & promptly answer customer inquiries if they need answers promptly, helping solidify the brand by answering inquiries fast
- Implemented & improved website analytics to track website KPI’s better & make better digital business decisions
- Improved tools like Google Analytics & Google Search Console to showcase company website KPI’s more properly & see which pages & products are the most popular, as well as how customers are behaving in the website
- Indexed the website to Bing & Yahoo search engines, because the Philippines still has Yahoo as one of the top websites in the country to capture market share from there.
- Implemented a heat map & user recording system to study customer behavior in website pages
In the end, the website for First Philippine Scales, Inc. is now a hub for their products online, and it is able to cater to people coming from Google & other places to inquire about any specific product. It is able to generate an additional 71 leads & 80 product request quotations in the 1st month the website went live. This will greatly help the marketing & sales teams in the company to reach their sales quotas in the current year & years to come, and it is a big boost in professionally presenting the company online.